- 5 Benefits Of Having Quality Relationship With God
- This is How To Use Ginger As A Medicine
- If You Want A Flat Stomach, Stay Away From The Following Six Foods You Probably Consume Daily
- After Reading This, You’ll Never Look At A Banana In The Same Way Again!
- See How To Remove Almost All Belly Fat In A Single Night, With This Emergency Diet
In the last couple of years, heart attacks have become very common among the worldwide population. Unfortunately, they’re the number 1 reason for death in the world. They occur as a consequence of our stressful lifestyles and unhealthy diets.
You can protect your cardiovascular health by improving your lifestyle- follow a healthier diet and lower the amount of stress. Also, it’s good to recognize the symptoms of heart failure that usually begin to show a month before the heart experiences a failure:
Shortness of breath
When the lungs don’t get enough oxygen, your heart won’t get the blood which needs to pass through it. Therefore, if you have problems with breathing, immediately consult your physician.