General

This Is Why You Should Never Use Your Phone While It’s Charging

February 3, 2018

Recent Posts

Smartphones have become an inevitable part of our everyday lives. Many people can’t imagine their lives without them and the sad truth is that even children have become addicted to them. Many parents give their kids phones just to keep them entertained, however this girl has learned her lesson the hard way.

Close AD ==> <==

For 13-year-old Gabbie Fedro, the first touch with the phone was so bad experience.
What exactly happened? A week after she got it, Fedro ran downstairs screaming, clutching her neck. When she took her hands away, there was a second-degree burn on her neck. Fedro told her mom she got it after she used her phone while it was charging.

  1. FOR MOST CHILDREN, THERE’S NO DAY LIKE THE DAY THEY GET THEIR FIRST CELL PHONE.
  2. A WEEK AFTER SHE GOT IT, FEDRO RAN DOWNSTAIRS SCREAMING, CLUTCHING HER NECK.
  3. WHEN SHE TOOK HER HANDS AWAY, THERE WAS A SECOND-DEGREE BURN ON HER NECK.
  4. FEDRO SAID IT ALL STARTED WITH AN ELECTRIC SHOCK.
  5. SHE’LL NOW HAVE A PERMANENT SCAR. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
  6. THE FEDROS SAID THEY GOT THE PHONE AND CHARGER NEW FROM T-MOBILE, WHICH MAKES THIS UNUSUAL.
  7. THIS IS WHY PHONE COMPANIES URGE CUSTOMERS TO ONLY USE OFFICIAL CHARGERS AND BATTERIES FOR THEIR PRODUCTS.
Loading...

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply